We have another fantastic issue for you this month! Banish the January blues by sewing yourself some of these beautiful garments and accessories.
- Simple Sew Veronika skirt
- Marjorie empire line dress
- Create a custom make up caddy and modern patchwork cushion
- Sew a sweet cotton print pal with the Piggie Sue toy and make the adorable retro flower skirt for girls
- Indulge in some scrap busting with our geometric coasters and boost your embroidery skills with a fun poodle themed hoop
- Don't miss the chance to win a new Janome sewing machine. And make sure to use the exclusive 50% off Vogue 9063 postaway offer.
- Includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Tilly Walnes and Claire-Louise Hardie
See more on our Pinterest board!