FREE Complete Dressmaking book by Jules Fallon when you subscribe to Love Sewing*
The book begins with a description of the kit you really need, including how to choose your first sewing machine for dressmaking. The second chapter describes how to select and prepare textiles, alter a paper pattern and a detailed section on interfacing. At the heart of the book are the chapters on techniques. Complete Dressmaking contains detailed explanations of darts, pleats, gathers, tucks, shirring, seams (including hairline and Hong Kong), pockets, closures, fitting sleeves, collars and cuffs, and adding yokes and bindings. There is a whole chapter devoted to working with stretch fabric as well as how to give your garments a professional finish with instructions for facings and linings. All the techniques are shown as step-by-step sequences, which you can follow at your own pace.
10 incredible reasons to subscribe:
1. SAVE money on every issue
2. FREE delivery direct to your door
3. NEVER miss an issue
4. BE the first to read Love Sewing
5. FREE pattern worth over £8 from The McCall Pattern Company with every issue
6. Pattern sizes from 8-26 in EVERY ISSUE
7. The BEST tutorials and projects from industry experts
8. BUILD your ultimate pattern collection
9. NEVER be short of sewing inspiration again
10. SPREAD the COST with a Direct Debit
*UK offer only. Minimum subscription term is 12 months. Subscriptions start with the next available issue. We reserve the right to request the gift is returned should the subscription be cancelled early. We reserve the right to send an alternative gift should Complete Dressmaking become unavailable. Please note delivery could take up to four weeks. For overseas rates and other payment methods, please visit www.moremags.com/subscriptions.Hurry, offer expires 15/06/2017.