Breaking the Pattern sneak peek!
This month we’re celebrating the launch of the new dressmaking book Breaking the Pattern by Laura and Saara Huhta, designers behind the pattern line Named Clothing. We interview the sisters in issue 60 and share an exclusive project from the book for a stylish jersey dress. Find the template here!
Keen to see more? Take a closer look at the book with our video guide to the projects and tutorials you’ll find inside!
Subscribe today and get a copy of this gorgeous book for FREE!
Subscribe to Love Sewing and receive your very own copy of the book. Complete with stunning photography, clear illustrations and instructions, this book shows you how to create a coherent capsule wardrobe –complete with a collection of 20 garments that are easy to make, wear and combine with each other.
Love Sewing is packed with tips, tricks and clever ideas to keep you inspired month after month. Every issue includes a stunning paper pattern from The McCall Pattern Company, the best tutorials from industry experts plus exciting projects and inspiring articles.
Whether you’re making unique garments, chic homeware and accessories, or fun embroidery projects, Love Sewing is the perfect addition to your sewing room.
10 reasons to subscribe:
- SAVE money on every issue
- FREE delivery direct to your door
- NEVER miss an issue
- BE the first to read Love Sewing
- FAB pattern worth over £9 from The McCall Pattern company with every issue
- Exclusive promise to offer BRANDED PATTERNS in the widest size range
- The BEST tutorials and projects from industry experts including Wendy Gardiner and Alison Smith MBE
- BUILD your ultimate pattern collection
- NEVER be short of sewing inspiration again
- SPREAD the COST by Direct Debit or Credit/Debit card