WIN a copy of Tilly and the Buttons: Make It Simple Book
We are giving away to THREE lucky people a copy of Tilly and the Buttons: Make It Simple Book worth £25. Make It Simple is full of quick and easy sewing projects to help you get your creative fix, no matter how busy you are!
In this book, award-winning sewing author, pattern designer and working mum, Tilly Walnes of Tilly and the Buttons shares her sewing shortcuts and time-saving tactics for squeezing sewing into even the smallest window of time.
In addition, this book is full of useful time-saving tips and sewing short-cuts to help you fit creativity into your life. All projects are suitable for beginners and it includes six full-scale printed sewing patterns with multiple variations.
Furthermore, the dressmaking patterns cover ten sizes (UK 6-24/US 2-20) and it includes 24 modern dressmaking projects including classic T-shirts, snuggly cardigans, stylish playsuits and chic pinafore dresses. It also includes useful sections for fitting garments, choosing and cutting your fabric and strategies for optimising your sewing time.
If you cannot see this form, please click here.
We have great competitions and offers on this site. If you would like to check them out, click here.
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at 12 pm on 28 May 2020.
2. You cannot exchange the prizes for their monetary value or other goods.
3. We will select three winners at random from all entries we receive.
4. The competition is not open to Love Sewing or any competition partner employees.
5. We will contact the winners after the competition closes.
6. If the winning entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. Simple Sew’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Simple Sew reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept only for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.