Sewing Made Simple 4 – Downloads
Get the latest issue of Sewing Made Simple which comes with 2 free paper pattern cover gifts!
Free with your magazine is the Threadcount Studio Collection multi garment pattern including 4 simple separates for work and play. Included is a casual chic jacket, a strappy top, straight leg trousers and a classic skirt pattern.
You’ll also find this versatile Pepelum Top pattern which is perfect for springtime wear (when that sun decides to shine!)
The latest issue of Sewing Made Simple is absolutely packed with sewing tips for dressmakers of all skill levels.
What you’ll be learning with our latest issue
– Deborah Simms of DFabricate Blog and GBSB Series 3 contestant teaches you how to move on from beginners patterns to intermediate, slightly more advanced sewing patterns.
– Sewing Bee’s Lauren Guthrie shares her hints and tips for sewing with sweatshirt fabric.
– Thrifty Stitcher Claire-Louise Hardie explains how to tailor necklines in sewing patterns.
– Sewing expert Alison Smith MBE teaches you which interfacing to choose and how to use it.
– Step by step tutorial on adding colorful detail with an exposed zip.
– How to sew a neckline to suit your face shape.
– Understanding which sewing machine foot is for what.
– Getting started with fabric pattern matching.
A few project highlights inside issue 4!
Button back ‘Baby Doll’ dress with a 60’s look
We think you will love this Simple Sew downloadable Pattern, The Boyfriend Sweatshirt, cosy and a flattering long length.
Try sewing up this no-hem, stash busting, childrens skirt
Or make this cute Dolly Face pyjama case to keep bedrooms tidy
All this and lots, lots more, including a review of Sew Over It’s online class by Jen The Gingerthreadgirl.
To subscribe to Sewing Made Simple and see the latest great subscription offer, take a look on Moremags.com