Love Sewing – Issue 30 – Download your free templates
The latest issue of Love Sewing is in shops on August 11th!
Download all the free templates from Issue 30 here
- A classic wrap skirt project with contrast topstitching and welt pocket
- Two pattern drafting tutorials for a simple shell top and a modern shirtdress
- A Sewing Bee robe pattern suitable for men and women
- Learn the art of fabric pleating with a stunning arrowhead fold necklace
- Whip up an oilcloth apron with our step by step guide
- Embellish with thread and learn how to make a free motion embroidered handbag
- Create a fun girls sundress and a cheeky giraffe softie
- Don’t miss the £8000 Janome giveaway!
- Join the Summer Sewathon for discounts at over 50 shops
- Plus tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake and Claire-Louise Hardie
If you missed out on the Simple Sew Grace Dress & Skirts pattern with this issue of Love Sewing magazine, then you can pick up the pattern today from the Simple Sew website or by following the link below.