Love Sewing Issue 32
Love Sewing issue 32 will be in shops from Thursday October 6th!
Love Sewing 32 includes the free Threadcount 3-in-1 dress pack. This is an 8-in-1 design in sizes 6-14 and has a pleated bodice, two styles of skirt, plus optional sleeves.
Inside our latest issue you can also find:
- A pair of cosy pyjamas for you to sew tonight
- A Simple Sew frill hem top
- Claim your free book – one for every reader (just pay p&p)
- Bonus Simple Sew tunic dress paper pattern you can order for free (just pay p&p)
- Sew a cheeky panda toy and a queen of heart’s dress for girls
- Whip up a pop coloured cosmetic bag and a pretty woven cushion
- Don’t miss the £300 fabric and patterns “wardrobe builder” giveaway!
- Plus tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee’s Jade Earley, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake and Claire-Louise Hardie
Love Sewing Issue 32 – free templates – download yours now!
Spread the love