Love Sewing Issue 34
Love sewing Issue 34 – find all the downloads here!
Love Sewing 34 includes the free Annabelle dress pattern. This Simple Sew design is available in sizes sizes 6-22 and has easy fit gathering instead of darts, raglan sleeves and a eye-catching yoke.
The issue also includes:
- A stylish tunic you can make in silk or cotton
- Snuggle up with our lace detail sweatshirt pattern
- Master free motion embroidery with our 3D couture fashion bag
- Sew a sweet bunny lovey for babies and a contrast cuff tee, perfect for boys and girls
- Whip up an adorable doggie draught excluder and a pretty plant covered cushion
- Don’t miss the £5,000 giveaway! And make sure to use the exclusive 20% discount for Tilly and The Buttons patterns
- Plus tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee’s Jade Earley, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake and Claire-Louise Hardie
If you missed out on the Annabelle Dress with this issue of Love Sewing, you can pick up a copy now from the Simple Sew website or from the link below.
Categories: Overviews of magazine issues
Spread the love