Love Sewing Issue 35
The latest Issue of Love Sewing is out on 29th December!
The latest issue of love Sewing is due in shops from 29th December!
- A clever pattern hack for a suede moto jacket using your free gift
- An exposed zipper tweed skirt and a Japanese draped tee
- Master sewing with vinyl and oilcloth with the glittery heartbeats clutch and smart satchel
- Sew a patchwork pal with our Bruin the Bear tutorial
- Whip up a heart block quilted cushion and embroider yourself a new pincushion
- Don’t miss the £5,000 giveaway! And make sure to use the exclusive 50% off McCall’s patterns. Plus 20% off Girl Charlee Fabrics!
- Includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee’s Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Debbie Shore and Claire-Louise Hardie
Here is a peek at the front cover and your link to the free downloads included in this pattern packed new issue.