Love Sewing Issue 35
The latest Issue of Love Sewing is out on 29th December!
The latest issue of love Sewing is due in shops from 29th December!
Love Sewing 35 comes with TWO DRESSMAKING PATTERNS worth £18. Your bumper issue includes B6332 a 4-in-1 pattern pack for a dress, skirt, trousers and jacket. Your second gift is the Simple Sew Lena wrap dress with 3 styles to try.
The issue includes:
- A clever pattern hack for a suede moto jacket using your free gift
- An exposed zipper tweed skirt and a Japanese draped tee
- Master sewing with vinyl and oilcloth with the glittery heartbeats clutch and smart satchel
- Sew a patchwork pal with our Bruin the Bear tutorial
- Whip up a heart block quilted cushion and embroider yourself a new pincushion
- Don’t miss the £5,000 giveaway! And make sure to use the exclusive 50% off McCall’s patterns. Plus 20% off Girl Charlee Fabrics!
- Includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee’s Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Debbie Shore and Claire-Louise Hardie
Here is a peek at the front cover and your link to the free downloads included in this pattern packed new issue.
Spread the love