Love Sewing 82
Issue 82 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Celebrate summer in style with Issue 82 of Love Sewing! Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and abilities. Inside you’ll find gorgeous patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our two Vogue Patterns offer you a figure-flattering wrap dress and a must-make summer kaftan, giving your me-made wardrobe the wow factor. Plus, there’s a surprise third pattern to enjoy!
Also inside this issue:
- Discover our top 10 lessons we’ve learned from the Sewing Bee!
- Master French seamed sleeves tonight
- Sew perfect neckline facings with Elisalex de Castro Peake
- Top trouser patterns to try today
- We explore the history of the iconic wrap dress
- Relaxing embroidery to decorate your home
- Meet Vogue Patterns designer Claire B. Shaeffer
- Make your own stunning summer pyjamas
- Create Fiona Hesford’s stunning Ankara skirt
- Learn to master shirring
- Plus, quick-make bags and gifts to sew tonight!