Love Sewing 83
Issue 83 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Dive in to your new me-made wardrobe with issue 83 of Love Sewing! Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long!
Our Butterick pattern offers you a two versatile empire-line dresses for all occasions and our Threadcount pattern showcases two classic tees you will want to make again and again!
|Also inside this issue:
– Sewing Bee semi-finalist Jen Hogg explores her sewing heritage
– Master pattern matching with Alison Smith MBE
– Explore the best interlinings and underlinings to use with Claire-Louise Hardie
– Make our chic cross-over jumpsuit pattern!
– Discover how you can support a Madagascan stitching community
– Get to know your overlocker
– Meet Art Gallery Fabrics founder Pat Bravo
– Create Julia Claridge’s stunning smock top for warmer weather
– Learn to sew perfect buttonholes every time
– Plus: quick-make bags and gifts to sew tonight!