Love Sewing 84
Issue 84 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Sew your complete me-made wardrobe with issue 84 of Love Sewing! Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our McCall’s pattern offers you five chic culotte variations for all seasons and our beautiful Threadcount pattern showcases two classic summer dresses to start tonight!
Also inside this issue:
– Meet 2020 Sewing Bee winner Clare Bradley
– Discover how to create your dream sewing space with Elisalex de Castro Peake
– Juliet Uzor shines a spotlight on 10 incredible black sewists
– Create a chic shirtdress from Named Patterns
– Master different sleeve styles with two stylish top patterns
– Top tips for inserting zips into your garments
– Enjoy a beautiful curved hem wrap skirt project
– Wendy Gardiner reveals how to sew perfect clothes on the bias
– Learn the history of tie-dyeing fabric
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags and gifts to sew tonight!