Love Sewing 85
Issue 85 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Build your dream wardrobe with issue 85 of Love Sewing! Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our Butterick’s pattern includes four styles of floaty top to suit your style and our stunning Threadcount pattern offers two must-make shirt dress variations you’ll want to make again and again!
Also inside this issue:
– Get to know 2020 Sewing Bee finalist Nicole Akong
– Master the art of visible mending and breathe new life into your clothes with Elisalex de Castro Peake
– Discover how to fix armhole gaping with Claire-Louise Hardie
– Learn how to draft your own stylish wrap skirt
– Get confident with collars with our expert advice!
– Go behind the seams at Friday Pattern Company
– Brighten up your home with fun cushion, décor and sewing room storage ideas
– Wendy Gardiner reveals top tips for perfect interfacing
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags and gifts to sew tonight!