Love Sewing 86
Issue 86 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Bumper issues don’t come much bigger than issue 86 of Love Sewing! Build your dream wardrobe and find festive makes and gifts to sew in time for Christmas. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our McCall’s pattern includes four styles of jumpsuit to build your capsule wardrobe and our gorgeous Threadcount pattern offers two essential fit and flare dresses you can sew up in a weekend! Plus, enjoy a 40-page Christmas project book, packed with fun, festive designs to make and give.
Also inside this issue:
– Go behind the seams with 2020 Sewing Bee finalist Matt Gage
– Discover the fascinating history of women’s trousers
– Alison Smith MBE reveals how to add cap sleeves to your next garment
– Sew a stylish ballet wrap top with jersey fabric
– Master lapped zips with our expert guide!
– Update your wardrobe with button-up corduroy trousers this autumn!
– Explore how to use African fabric with Lena King
– Claire-Louise Hardie shares what she’s learned from life as a costumier
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and festive gifts to sew tonight!