Love Sewing 87
Issue 87 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
|Join Love Sewing for our bumper winter edition!
Discover essential patterns for Christmas and beyond, plus quick and cosy makes to spread a little joy in your homes and wardrobes. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our McCall’s pattern includes four styles of chic shift dresses and our gorgeous Threadcount pattern offers two quick-sew sweatshirt patterns to make and give!
Also inside this issue:
– Sparkle all the way with our glittering evening top!
– Master sewing with sequins using Elisalex’s expert guide
– Explore the fascinating history of faux leather
– Join Alison Smith MBE for part 1 of her couture dress sew-along!
– Meet African fabric entrepreneur, Jacqueline Shaw
– Step-by-step guide to sewing with stretch fabric
– Transform your Threadcount sweatshirt into a stylish dress with Pauline K. Bruce’s genius pattern hack!
– Sew House of Pinheiro’s drawstring trousers for all seasons
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!