Love Sewing 91
Issue 91 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Enjoy a whopping 14 must-sew patterns inside the latest packed edition of Love Sewing.
Discover stunning patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and build your sewing skills. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our Butterick pattern include three stylish dresses for spring and our Threadcount pattern includes a multi-garment 3-in-1 pattern to help build your capsule wardrobe!
|Also inside this issue:
– Make 2021 the year you sew your own jeans! Follow our 2-in-1 step-by-step pattern from Kennis Wong and expert masterclasses to help you grow your skills.- Read all about the fascinating history of denim jeans.
– Discover how to give your jacket pattern a couture finish with Alison Smith MBE.
– Meet Adaku Parker and explore her brand-new book!
– Wendy Gardiner helps you get to grips with pattern sizing.
– Sewing blogger Jay Jay shares how to sew well for less!
– Make a statement in a beautiful new shirt dress for all seasons.
– All the latest fabric and pattern news and inspiration.
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!