Love Sewing 92 – out now!
Issue 92 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Enjoy 11 must-sew patterns inside the latest packed edition of Love Sewing.
Discover gorgeous patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and build your sewing skills. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our Butterick pattern include a chic tie dress and playsuit for summer and our Threadcount pattern includes a 2-in-1 essential jersey dress, great for all occasions!
Also inside this issue:
– Get started on your summer wardrobe tonight!
– Draft your own dressing gown with Elisalex.
– Learn how to master visible mending and breathe new life into your garments.
– We take a closer look at the fashion of hit Netflix show, Bridgerton.
– Try gathered sleeves with Julia Claridge’s beautiful top pattern.
– Claire-Louise Hardie reveals how to choose the right fabric for your next pattern.
– All the latest fabric and pattern news and inspiration.
– Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!