Love Sewing 93 – on sale now
Issue 93 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you’re stuck at home, don’t worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here – Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Enjoy 12 must-sew patterns inside the latest packed edition of Love Sewing.
Discover gorgeous patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and grow your sewing confidence. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Our Butterick pattern include a beautiful asymmetric button-up dress and our Threadcount pattern includes a 3-in-1 kaftan dress and tunic top – perfect for summer!
Also inside this issue:
- Go behind the seams with this year’s Sewing Bee judges!
- Master button plackets tonight
- Catch up with Sewing Bee alumna Chinelo Bally
- Sew your own jogging bottoms
- How to choose the right seams for your project
- Make a patchwork bag set, perfect for picnics
- Transfer pattern markings like a pro!
- Plus, lots of quick-makes, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!