Love Sewing Issue 51
Issue 51 is in shops on Wednesday 28th March! (a little late due to pattern delays caused by that pesky beast from the East!)
In our latest Facebook Live show Amy shares the highlights from Issue 51 and Issue 50! Be sure to leave a comment on the post if you have any questions!
Issue 51 comes with a gorgeous free Butterick pattern gift, a retro style tea dress from the Patterns by Gertie line for Butterick. Plus inside Gertie shares details of her exciting new venture!
- Three dressmaking projects including a quilted jacket, circle wrap skirt and essential tunic dress.
- There’s an eye-catching horse embroidery from the fabulous Tula Pink
- Sew a darling sunhat for the little person in your life using an exclusive project from the team at Butterick
- We have 13 spring makes – ideas with bags, homeware and accessories to make over your home.
- Get to know the designer of our free gift Gretchen “Gertie” Hirsch, see Lisa Comfort’s new fabric line and meet inventive milliner Emma Fozard.
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee’s Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.
Take a look through the highlights from this pattern-packed issue!
Feeling Fruity? Try sewing up this cute strawberry brooch, a lovely gift idea.
This pretty wrap skirt has a wonderful swishy weight to it.
The perfect getaway bag – sew up this spacious bag for your next trip away.
Light quilted jackets are ideal for spring, just enough weight to keep you warm.
This pretty embroidery designed by Tula Pink will stretch your embroidery skills, we have a masterclass with all the stitches so even beginners can try this pattern.
Whip up some bunny bunting in time for Easter – a super cute way to decorate your home.
This shift dress features contouring princess lines down the front and includes some sneaky hidden pockets. It’s a great dress that can be dressed up or down, so ideal for all kinds of occasions or just for going shopping!
Sew up a sweet bonnet – ideal for wearing while hunting for Easter Eggs!
This issue comes with pattern sheets, or you can download the patterns over on our website – download Issue 51 sewing patterns