Love Sewing Issue 13 and Downloads!
Love Sewing Issue 13 is in shops from April 23rd! Find out more and download the free patterns.
Love Sewing Issue 13 is on the way to subscribers and will be in shops from Thursday April 23rd!
This month’s issue of LOVE SEWING comes with an exclusive Simple Sew dress pattern in sizes 8-20, plus TWO BONUS patterns, to make a fabulous easy-sew tunic and a gorgeous pinafore dress designed by Kirsty Hartley from Wild Things children’s wear.
Inside this month’s 100-page issue:
- Father’s Day makes for men: patterns and instructions to make ties, a spring gilet and a Great British Sewing Bee summer shirt
- Top summer dress pattern picks
- Vintage glamour with clever upcycling
- Easy quilts, cushions and fast-sew curtains plus more stylish ideas for your home
- Free project templates, step-by-step photos plus a free guide to pattern reading
- PLUS: WIN the Love Sewing library AND an Adjustoform dress form worth £150!
- AND SAVE 10% on all stretch cotton fabrics at Fabric Godmother to make this issue’s Simple Sew pattern.
Floating Bodice Dress – free cover gift paper pattern from Simple Sew
Simple Tea Towel Veg Bags
Tie and Bow Tie Set to Sew for Father’s Day
The Matilda Everyday Tunic Pattern
Foldover hexi Clutch Pattern
Free Pattern Downloads from this issue:
LOVE SEWING 13, on sale Thursday April 23d, 2015