Sew It Spring
Step into spring and make 2018 the year you master your sewing machine, try your hand at some new projects and push your dressmaking skills. This new magazine, in shops now is full of spring sewing projects.
You can download the free pattern templates for the issue here –
Sew it Spring comes with two free designer sewing patterns, worth £26!
First off we have the Very Easy Vogue 9022 2-in-1 tunic dress pattern, in an easy-fit style with short or long sleeves and those all-important pockets! It’s available in sizes 4-26 and perfect for woven and knit fabric.
We also include the stunning Very Easy Vogue 9075 jumpsuit and dress pattern, which is ideal for special occasions including all those spring weddings! With a cinched-in waist, flowing skirt or wide-legged trousers and some more handy pockets – both versions are quick to sew and flatter all figures.
What else can you find in Sew it Spring!
– 23 stunning projects to sew, quilt and stitch!
– Sew a new spring wardrobe with our beautiful frill top, classic A-line skirt and bags and purses for all occasions.
– Spruce up your sewing space and give your home a spring refresh with our step-by-step wall organiser, cushions, quick quilt, lovely lampshade cover and more!
– Discover adorable clothes for kids, as well as sweet toys and fast and fabulous gifts they’ll love.
– Meet Liberty fabric specialist Alice Caroline and get to know kids clothing company Baboosh Designs.
– Win a year of Vogue Patterns, £120 of fabric from Minerva Crafts and save an impressive 20% at Cotton Reel Studio with our exclusive prizes. Inside you’ll also find lots of exciting discounts and fantastic prizes to give away, including books and Liberty fat quarters.
– PLUS, Sew it Spring is packed with top tips and techniques from expert sewists, and all the basics you need to guide you every step of the way, whatever your skill level.