Love Sewing Issue 8 – Out Now!!!
Love sewing Issue 8 is on shelves now – grab yourself a copy of this 100 page, extra festive edition to inspire your Christmas makes!
Issue 8 is also available to buy from today on Moremags.com
This fantastic 100 page issue includes:
- Your Simple Sew Christmas Skater dress PLUS free bonus pattern sheets
- 45 projects & ideas including dazzling dresses, stylish decorations, gorgeous gifts and cute kids’s makes
- Christmas countdown – fast festive projects to sew, share & love!
- A quick fun Christmas tree dress make for girls
- Love Sewing asks Dame Zandra Rhodes
- Debbie Shore’s tips for tricky fabrics
- Lewis & Irene feature – the best in new British fabrics
- Couture sewing with Alison Smith – conquering collars
- Interview with Jane Foster and fantastic reader offers
- Our favourite sewing books of the year
- Sewing Competitions and Money Off reader offers!…and loads more in this 100 page issue
Sew up this gorgeous free cover gift – The Skater Dress!
This gorgeous free pattern and instructions will make a fabulous gift for a little girl this Christmas and the pattern can be used again and again as a top or dress throughout the year!
All this and lots lots more!
Get your copy of Issue 8 over at Moremags today!
Missed out on the Simple Sew Skater Dress? You can pick up this timeless pattern today at the Simple Sew website or by clicking Add To Cart below.
Categories: Sewing News
Tags: Issue 8, Love Sewing Magazine