Win a Tula Pink 10inch charm pack worth £50
The team from Sewing Street are offering you the chance to top up your fabric stash with some stunningly colourful designer fabric. By entering their competition, you could be in with a chance of winning a bumper Tula Pink 10inch charm pack from Tula’s ‘Monkey Wrench’ fabric collection. Don’t miss out this great opportunity, you have until 10th July 2020!
Sewing Street was launched in February 2020 and is the UK’s only TV show dedicated to sewing. With expert demonstrations every day from 8am-1pm on dressmaking, bagmaking, homeware makes, quilting, embroidery and everything sewing.
They show step-by-step how to make projects for all abilities – how to get started for beginners right up to tips for more advanced sewists to help perfect your craft. You can also send any questions you might have in for the presenters to answer live on air. And you know you are getting the best advice from experienced sewists Debbie Shore and John Cole-Morgan.
‘Monkey Wrench’ tells the story of a mischievous monkey named Bananas. Just when everything is going smoothly and life is sailing right along in just the way that you planned for it to go, Bananas will show up to turn everything upside down. Furthermore, the collection features Bananas, his two best friends, Hiccup and Buttercup the gossiping parrots, disappearing ladybugs and the camouflaged forgotten frogs.
In Tula Pink’s style of using graphic prints of the characters as well as polka dots and geometrical shapes in beautiful bright colours, this vibrant fabric is great for summery hair accessories, bags, or even appliqued onto clothing.
For your chance to win this amazing Tula Pink 10inch charm pack from Sewing Street, enter your details in the competition form below before 10th July 2020. You can also share it with your friends, family and favourite groups to get more entries!
If you cannot see this form, please click here.
We have great competitions and offers on this site. If you would like to check them out, click here.
You can watch Sewing Street on Freeview channel 74, Sky channel 670 or their YouTube channel. And all past demonstrations are on their YouTube channel for you to catch up on too.
As well as watching the demonstrations of projects, tools and sewing machines on Sewing Street, you can also get some inspiration for your next make or find out what demos are coming up from their social media.
Search for ‘Sewing Street TV’ on Facebook and Pinterest, or ‘Sewing Street’ on Instagram and YouTube.
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at 12 pm on 10th July 2020.
2. You cannot exchange the prize cannot for their monetary value or other goods.
3. We will select ONE winner at random from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to Practical Publishing or any competition partner employees.
5. We will contact the winner after the competition closes.
6. If we cannot contact the winning entrant after reasonable attempts, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. Practical Publishing’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Practical Publishing reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept only for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.