Win a year’s subscription to Love Sewing Magazine
This amazing competition consists of the chance to win a year’s subscription to Love Sewing Magazine. Whether you are new to sewing or revisiting a forgotten hobby, we’ve got everything you need. This great magazine gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration. Plus, receive £360 worth of Patterns! Don’t miss out this great opportunity, you have until 3rd May 2020!
Love Sewing is the UK’s No.1 sewing magazine and we fill every issue with sewing trends, stylish projects and must-make garments. With our guidance and helpful insider tips and techniques, you can create amazing clothes and accessories. Furthermore, the subscription to this amazing magazine will give you great benefits you wouldn’t want to miss out:
- Free delivery direct to your door.
- You will never miss an issue.
- We promise to offer Branded Patterns in the widest size range.
- You will never be short of sewing inspiration again.
- It includes the best tutorials and projects from industry experts including Wendy Gardiner and Alision Smith MBE.
- You will also be able to build your ultimate pattern collection.
- There is a stunning pattern worth £8 from McCalls Pattern Co with every issue.
You can also check out our issues here.
For your chance to win this amazing prize worth over £100, enter your details in the competition form below before 3rd May. You can also share it with your friends, family and favourite groups to get more entries!
If you cannot see this form, please click here.
We have great competitions and offers on this site. If you would like to check them out, click here.
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at midnight on 3rd May 2020.
2. Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other goods.
3. We will select one winner at random from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to Practical Publishing or any competition partner employees.
5. We will contact the winner THREE DAYS after the competition closes.
6. If the winning entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. Practical Publishing’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Practical Publishing reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept only for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.